Mission: Build a brand the consumer loves and maximize the value for our family farmers and their grapes.
Get updates about Welch's, or share your experience with others.
I worked at Welch's full-time (More than a year)
- Casual culture and environment in the office.
- Challenging business environment that keeps you on your toes
- excellent pay, benefits and office / building
- Tough category right now
- A bit antiquated in regards to moving things forward
- Innovation is slow to market
- processes can bog folks down
Advice to Management
Bring some folks from the outside in; there are a lot of long tenured employees there that do not have a lot of practical business experience. It is invaluable to see things through another set of eyes and the hard working people can benefit from that.
I applied online. I interviewed at Welch's (Concord, MA).
applied online. Initial phone interview with HR, then 2 in person interviews with HR and hiring manager and team members. Process took about 2 months. Behaviorial questions, examples of work history.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –