Mission: Grow sustainable value for our clients, employee-owners, and communities by integrating teams and innovative approaches to solve emerging, complex problems for the environment and infrastructure worldwide.
I have been working at Weston Solutions part-time (More than 8 years)
Weston employees do meaningful work. Work/Life balance can't be beat.
Company went through some financial issues, which have been resolved.
Advice to Management
Management is charismatic, creative and caring. Our new CEO is the best.
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weston Solutions (West Chester, PA).
1. Applied online.
2. Got a phone call a few days later.
3. Asked to come in for an interview.
4. Interviewed with 5 different people on the same day. Was brought to lunch.
5. Was told that they would be interviewing other candidates.
6. One week later got a phone call with an offer, told about background & references checks etc.
7. Spent 2 days bargaining, then finally accepted offer.
8. Began working the next month.