I worked at Westtown School as an intern (More than a year)
- You are part of a community that is uplifting and very supportive.
-several opportunities provided by the school for career and professional development.
- On-Campus housing for faculty and staff .
- Everyone has a voice and every voice is heard.
- Very empowering work experience and a great community of students and teachers that will challenge you as an individual and as a professional.
- Inter-department collaborations and cooperations towards advancing the schools mission and values creates a sense of working for something bigger than yourself.
Faculty and staff attrition is an issue
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –