I worked at Wildfire Interactive full-time (More than 3 years)
Great management, community / family atmosphere, exciting work environment
Typical growing pains of a startup (IT lagging, resource-constrained)
Advice to Management
Do it again
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wildfire Interactive (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.
- Contacted me through LinkedIn, very nice in-house HR people.
- Set up an initial phone contact
- After initial meet and greet phone interview, set up a second technical phone interview
- Second phone interview including relevant background and technical interview
- I didn't do well in this part of the interview because there was a fundamental mismatch between my skillset and what they were hiring for.
- I did not move on to the in-person round