I have been working at Wildlife Conservation Society part-time (More than a year)
- Positive and motivated co-workers made work fun
- Bronx Zoo as an office space is pretty incredible
- Lots of opportunities for moving up, particularly in education dept
- Stressful, lot of tasks for a small team
- It's a huge organization, work politics is definitely a real thing
- The important people are not always accessible, and when they are, they have big heads
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wildlife Conservation Society.
Was interviewed by two people, the interview was relaxed and conversational. Few formal questions. Received a call before the interview asking for my preferred salary and whether I would be available to work a part time schedule.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –