I have been working at Wiline full-time (More than 3 years)
- A wealth of knowledge to learn
- Upward Mobility for the right person
- Your opinion does count
- Willing to give anyone an opportunity
- Job security if you work hard and add value to the company
- Company is starting to recognize top performers in some departments
- Salary is below industry standard
- Bonuses are not always paid on time
Advice to Management
Within the last one to two years the company has invested a great deal on tools, infrastructure, and improving customer service. Please keep this up!
Hard working employees are starting to see some recognition within the past 6 months, please don't stop!
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wiline.
The interview process went fairly quick. I spoke to Valerie in HR, interviewed with Sales Manager, Director and got the offer. Valerie played a significant role in my acceptance of the offer.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –