Mission: The elements that go into our core values and culture – what we call our WilsonHCG DNA – are what set us apart from the competition. Simply put, we value our employees and their ideas. The environment we create is one where employees don’t just work ...
Best Places to Work: 2015 (#39)
WilsonHCG’s Marisol Hughes named a diversity leader
WilsonHCG’s very own Marisol Hughes has officially been named a diversity leader.
Marisol, EVP and General Counsel at WilsonHCG,was awarded the prestigious honor by Profiles in Diversity Journal because of her strong commitment to expanding and improving diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace and beyond. You can read more about Marisol’s award win with the official press release here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQopm
WilsonHCG has an “amazing culture unlike any that I’ve encountered”
Lely Chow, a Recruitment Consultant at WilsonHCG, has been talking about what she loves most about her role. She said the culture at WilsonHCG is “amazing".
“It’s stimulating and entrepreneurial like a startup, and yet we are not a startup,” she added. Read more here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQoA5
Our people define us. Talent is our business, so we know it’s the people we employ who make the difference. We strive to create an energetic, collaborative, diverse and inclusive work environment that cultivates the growth and innovation of our workforce, because that’s what leads to engaged employees and a strong, successful company.
Careers with WilsonHCG are like none other. We provide ongoing educational opportunities, as well as training that begins your first day, to further your expertise and grow your career as a professional. This helps us attract and produce the very best talent internally and on behalf of our client partners.
Working at WilsonHCG is engaging and lively. Simply stated, we strive to create a workplace people want to be part of, where they feel trusted, empowered and have the ability to always learn. We’re a fast-growing global company that’s transforming the talent space – and we never forget that it’s our people who drive our success.
The elements that go into our core values and culture — what we call our WilsonHCG DNA — are what sets us apart from the competition. Simply put, we value our employees and their ideas. The environment we create is one where employees don’t just work for WilsonHCG: They’re hands-on contributors, fostering a company culture that makes them proud. Everyone on the team is encouraged to share thoughts and opinions to move us forward as a company. This dynamic, combined with a flexible work environment and the opportunity for career growth, breeds innovation.
“Momentum Fueled By Talent™” is more than our internal motto. It’s our philosophy and commitment to enhancing the lives of our employees.
When you join WilsonHCG as at recruiter, you become part of an organization with a strong corporate culture and a real commitment to human relationships. You’re not a cog in the machine — you’re an instrumental part of a dynamic, engaging team. We treat recruitment as a craft, and work hard at developing our skills.
We’re looking for talent advisors that are naturally curious, helpful, open and honest. Our recruiters truly enjoy working with people — they want to see our clients and our candidates succeed.
Recruiting for WilsonHCG is different from recruiting for any other organization. We believe in building partnerships with our clients, and we entrust recruiters to forge strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates. At the end of the day, our recruiters feel a real sense of accomplishment because they’ve made a real difference.
You’ll have opportunities to grow, learn and share your talents with others. Our recruiters regularly write blog posts, contribute to social media and become thought leaders in their specialties.
Our goal is simple: We help companies reach their talent objectives by transforming the way they think about the recruitment function. No matter your talent needs, we can help: We've pinpointed the most experienced candidates for hard-to-fill C-suite positions and hired thousands of immediate-need employees within a short span of time.
There are a lot of companies that focus on talent solutions, but we’re different. We know you’re looking for more than filled seats, and that’s why we offer the industry’s most comprehensive and flexible talent solutions — and take a proactive approach. As a result, you’ll hire people that excel that their jobs and align with your corporate culture, leading to an innovative and cutting-edge company.
Here at WilsonHCG, we are consistently ranked as a top place to work! Our employees don’t just work for WilsonHCG; they’re hands-on contributors, creating a genuine and transparent culture which allows us to continuously innovate.
WilsonHCG offers employees globally a wide range of benefits, which include:
- Virtual and In-Office working arrangements
- Flexible work schedules to balance your life
- Culture of Recognition: Employee and Leadership recognition programs designed to reward and incent our DNA, celebrate our successes and build professional esteem
- "On-line" culture with social connectivity - we utlize Workplace (Facebook for Business), Kudos, Fuze, Google Hangouts, G-Suite! Plenty of options to connect with colleagues socially and professionally
- Generous Paid Time Off, Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Pay it Forward! Wilson encourages associates to dedicate time on philanthropic intiatives, committees and activities that benefit and nurture our communities and our world
- Ability to volunteer and contribute to Wilson beyond your role....whether you are interested in Training, Blogging, Creative Marketing or Leadership - Wilson encourages and fosters growth on all levels!
- Wilson LOVES to celebrate....anything really...birthdays, babies, Thursdays, you name it! From brunches to happy hour huddles, there is always something going on.
- Our diverse benefit offering spans the globe with competitive offerings in each country - be sure to inquire for more information on specific in-country benefit options!
I have been working at WilsonHCG full-time (More than 5 years)
• The calibre of the team - we are a truly diverse organisation and it's been a great experience getting to interact with and learn from so many colleagues around the world
• Top quality clients - I've had the opportunity to work with some of the fastest growing and most innovative organizations in the world across lots of different industries - from high growth startups to F500 household names. To see that we're making a tangible impact and contributing to their growth is really rewarding, even if it does sound like a cliche
• Growth - we've been experiencing steady growth since I joined and that's progressively stepped up a gear! Considering the scale of our growth, leadership are doing a good job navigating us through change and preserving our culture. That growth has provided lots of opportunity for me and many others - you really can shape your own career path here! That being said, nothing is handed to you, you have to be prepared to work hard
• Flexibility - I work from home which gives me lots of flexibility and a good work-life balance. I still feel as supported by my team and manager as if I were physically in an office-space alongside them and WilsonHCG does a great job making you feel connected and a part of the wider community
Nothing immediately springs to mind!
Advice to Management
Keep up the communication and transparency - it's appreciated! The only other piece of advice I can think of is around continuing to prepare and support people in or moving into leadership roles (particularly at mid-management level). Be mindful that top-performers don't always make the best managers. I know that this is already a focus but they say people don't leave organizations, they leave managers so I think it's an important call out. Personally, I've had some good leaders, some outstanding leaders and some not-so-great leaders during my time at WilsonHCG. The not-so-great ones were still highly talented and great individual contributors but weren't necessarily suited to a people leadership role.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WilsonHCG (Tampa, FL) in December 2015.
It was fairly simple. I was asked basic questions about my resume. There was nothing out of the ordinary when it came to this interview. They just want to make sure that you fit in with the culture. WIlsonHCG is a very laid back company that likes to see the employees happy and always advancing.
Pay Equality Pledge
Committed to paying equitably for equal work & experience
Social Responsibility Pledge
Formal programs or foundation to give back to communities
Has programs that support a diverse and inclusive workforce
Veteran Hiring Commitment
Committed to helping America's military veterans find work
Career Advancement Program
Helping employees "upskill" into higher-paying positions
Pledge to Thrive
Taking steps to prioritize employee well-being
First Job Programs
Maintain entry-level hiring and career development programs to give people career starts