Mission: WinterWyman's mission is to be the premier talent acquisition firm in the markets we serve. Clients and candidates will continue to view us as trusted advisors who listen to their needs and consistently make matches that endure. Through our integrity and ...
I have been working at WinterWyman full-time (More than 8 years)
- Organized onboarding for new-hires and existing staff
- Transparency throughout the firm
- Competitive Compensation Structure for sales staff
- Fun committee, Community development committee, Health & Wellness Committee -- they have it all!
- Above average tenure within the staffing agency
- Lots of room to grow and be challenged
- Executive team has an open door policy
- 401k and benefits are average. Wish this could be more competitive or the company would explore different alternative plans where we don't fail the 401K testing each year for HCE.
- Recruiting is a hard business, so the people who tend to turnover do so before 2 years because staffing isn't right for them.
- PTO maxes at 4 weeks after 5 years. Would recommend adding an extra week after additional time.
- No equity as part of the compensation plan. The company only has profit sharing that's very minimal for sales staff.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WinterWyman.
Recruiter found my resume on-line and reached out to schedule a call with myself. She was very personable, friendly and professional. She took the time to get to know me and my background and was really good at aligning my skillset with industries.