Mission: To contribute to the success of our associates and clients.
I worked at Wipfli full-time (More than a year)
- Great people and culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunity to try audit, tax, and other service lines
- Partners will take care of you if you work hard
- It is a smaller firm so it is possible to get assigned to clients and industries that do not interest you
- A lot of rural/small town travel for audit clients
Advice to Management
I applied online. I interviewed at Wipfli in March 2017.
One phone screen with recruiter, onsite interview with hiring manager and the team. After 4 days I received an offer and started 2 weeks after the offer was presented. The interview process was smooth.
Good luck on finals to all of the students we met this fall!!
Good luck on finals to all of the students we met this fall!