- Bangalore, India
- 10000+ Employees
- Company - Public (WIT)
- Information Technology Support Services
- $5 to $10 billion (USD)
Top CEOs: 2013 (#44)
1. Salesforce (Acumen) - senior consultant (mulesoft) - 140k base, no RSUs or bonus. perks include all that Salesforce has including espp. Next promo manager and will be granted RSUs. They have filed my h1 so if I refuse now it ll be reneging. 2. Pwc - Manager 2, FS - mulesoft (cloud computing) . Next level is SM. TC 150k. Joining Bonus 25k * Annual Bonus 0% 3. Wipro 145k base (leaning no) 4. Deloitte- consultant (cloud ) 135k base, joining bonus 20k , annual Bonus 15% (leaning no)
Read more on Fishbowl
Got a burning question about Wipro? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Wipro employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Diversity & Inclusion at Wipro
Diversity Programs & Initiatives
Inclusion is a way of life at Wipro, evidenced by our steadfast commitment to integrating diversity into all aspects of our work and encouraging all Wiproites to be their authentic selves at all times. We recognize the immense talent and potential from all walks of life and create and nurture a sense of belonging through equitable practices by embracing all forms of differences.
We aspire to help our clients maximize the value of their businesses. And make Wipro an employer of choice that attracts, develops, and retains a productive and diverse talent base of 240,000 employees representing 139 nationalities across 66 countries.
- Anonymous Employee in IndiaNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
Latest version of angular and its major changesAnswer Question
See All 12,481 interviews
Wipro Awards & Accolades
- AI Innovator, NASSCOM, 2021
- ER&D Organization of the Year, NASSCOM, 2021
- Service Delivery Excellence of the Year, for Automotive Infotainment, NASSCOM, 2021
- Featured in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index 2020, Bloomberg, 2020
- Wipro received a score of 90 out of 100 on the 2020 Corporate Equality Index, Corporate Equality Index, 2020
Popular Careers with Wipro Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Wipro Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Wipro
Employees rate Wipro 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 51,069 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 75% of employees would recommend working at Wipro to a friend. This is based on 48,839 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
82% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Wipro as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Wipro.
70% of employees think that Wipro has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.