I have been working at Wize Commerce full-time (Less than a year)
- Great people to work with, both younger and older employees mostly have a good attitude and are easy to approach & work with
- Work is interesting and feels like a start-up even though the company is over 12 years old
- Visibility to upper management is available and if you do a good job, it gets recognized by everyone on the team & many other teams as word goes around
- People seem honest & tell it how it is
- Work-life balance is good & good hours & sometimes work from home
- Mobility within the company happens often so you get to work on various projects and teams if desired
- Casual (jeans)
- No matching for 401K
- Small selection of complimentary food with very little healthy options
- Small cafeteria with not-so-good food, but it encourages people to go out to eat!
Advice to Management
Continue to keep it feeling like a start-up =]
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wize Commerce (New Delhi (India)) in October 2014.
I applied through college or university. The process took a week –Initially they conduct a written test followed by 3 rounds of interview and a HR round. Questions at each rounds were getting tougher, java knowledge is required to crack the interview.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –