- Chicago, IL
- 201 to 500 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1994
- Revenue: $5 to $25 million (USD)
- Investment & Asset Management
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Wolverine Trading? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Wolverine Trading employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Wolverine Trading Reviews
- Work/life balance is emphasized here - Culture and values are strong. People are collaborative and supportive - Managers listen and relay comments/concerns/advice to relevant parties, and resolution (or an explanation) can be given reasonably fast
- Compensation, while being very good, lags behind other premier trading firms - Still shaking off some "covid rust", previous events and general feel at the firm were slow to come back. Progress is always being made here though
Wolverine Trading Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in Chicago, ILNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Wolverine Trading (Chicago, IL) in Sep 2023
InterviewImmediate online assessment which contained problems related to string parsing, graphs, and maps as well as some longer questions to answer in like "why do you want to work at wolverine trading"Interview
Parse a vector of dates and change it from one format to anotherAnswer Question
See All 110 interviews
Wolverine Trading Awards & Accolades
- Best broker-dealer options, Wall Street Letter Institutional Trading Awards, 2015
- Best Smart Order Routing Product/Tool, Waters Sell Side Technology Awards, 2015
Popular Careers with Wolverine Trading Job Seekers
Wolverine Trading FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Wolverine Trading Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Good benefits, easy to get equipment and software licenses....
May 6, 2022
People Also Ask about Wolverine Trading
Employees rate Wolverine Trading 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 78 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 84% of employees would recommend working at Wolverine Trading to a friend. This is based on 78 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
52% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Wolverine Trading as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Wolverine Trading.
82% of employees think that Wolverine Trading has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.