I worked at Wondersauce full-time (More than a year)
- amazing culture and co-workers
- lots of opportunities for growth
- cool clients and projects
- lots of office dogs (!!)
- work/life balance can be improved
- more oversight and support needed for interns and junior employees
- setting unrealistic expectations with the client early on in the project negatively effects team later on
Advice to Management
- lighten the work load and focus on a better and healthier work/life balance
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wondersauce (New York, NY).
Was contacted through a recruitment platform. Initial phone call with technical director was very pleasant and I felt fairly positive about the company and job. Was invited for an on-site with three people, two developers and another tech lead. Everyone was friendly though they seemed unprepared with their questions and almost like they hadn’t looked at my resume prior to the interview. Questions were fairly standard and experience related. After the interview was where the whole thing went downhill. I sent a thank you email and then, radio silence. No response for weeks until my recruiter on the hiring platform let me know they went in a different direction. They showed a lack of respect for my time and their lack of communication was incredibly rude.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –