I worked at Woori Bank (More than a year)
1. Well known bank (top 100 banks in the world)
2. Great networking, over 100 branches in the world
3. Value cultured bank
4. Asset size of $261,425 Mil.
5. Over 18,000 Employees
1. Korean value oriented, must follow the korean standard of over time working
2. the differences of pay between local staff and staff from home country
3. Visitors from Korea every month to accompany them
4. Korean language is necessary for the employees to work
5. Takes long time from the operational team
I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Woori Bank (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2016.
I was working for the Korean Trade organisation in Dubai.
My role was to provide companies with the recruiting service and connect SME
to the local companies in U.A.E. Back in 2014, Woori Bank which is the number one bank in Korea
decides to set a branch in Dubai. The Branch manager called me to provide him with the lists
of companies in Korea. Eventually, the branch manager invited me to the Woori Bank office,
where he asked me if i was interested in working for him as a corporate baking relationship manger(RM). And i gladly took the job. And for the past 6months the local staff from Korea was sent to Dubai to train me for the basics of banking knowledge and relationship skills.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –