1) Great people working together as a team.
2) Reasonable compensation and good benefits.
3) Lots of opportunity to learn different aspects of the business.
4) An exciting line of business, where you work with a mix of really interesting mix of people, from satellite engineers to radio personalities.
5) A global company where you are exposed to many different cultures.
1) A shaky business model with a doubtful future (I guess that can be said of all satellite radio right now).
2) A global company where you have to be ready to work with people in many different time zones. This can have a negative effect on your work/life balance.
Advice to Management
1) Give up on India, focus on Europe.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WorldSpace Inc (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2008.
3 Rounds. General Introduction, Mental ability & Written Test, HR round
Reasons for Declining
I was started my career from this company only
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –