Mission: Relentless in our pursuit of innovation, we are committed to leading the streaming media industry into the next frontier.
I have been working at Wowza Media Systems full-time (More than a year)
- Flexible in-office policy (get to work remote)
- Provide any equipment and software you might need
- Stocked kitchen at the office. Great snacks!
- Best company culture I have ever encountered by far
- Management really listens
- Not afraid to try new things that might work better than current process
- Genuinely customer-focused
- Great benefits, generous PTO policy
- Truly deliver work/life balance
- It might sound trite, but teamwork really is a thing here
- Core product focus can shift at times
- Office can be a bit distracting for some types of work (working remote an option, however)
- Sometimes managerial decisions can be a bit opaque (but you're encouraged to ask questions and get real answers)
Advice to Management
Overall, keep doing what you're doing, but please keep in mind that shifting the focus of the entire company from one big thing to another is an expensive and consuming (time and mental energy) task for all involved.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wowza Media Systems.
Phone screen - was referred by a current employee. Last maybe 20-30 minutes. Had a casual conversation. Never received feedback from interview. Seems like their HR is confused/lost. Should be easy at a small, slower growth company.