I worked at Wreco full-time (More than a year)
- You will work on a wide range of interesting projects and develop technical skills quickly
- Senior staff helpful but busy
- Principal Engineer took a lot of time to explain projects/different aspects of engineering to me, which I appreciated.
- No clear path for growth within the company
- Very intense workload (I worked overtime everyday to meet daily internal/external deadlines)
- Below average industry compensation
Advice to Management
Give equal treatment to all staff and try to develop staff that truly cares.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wreco (Walnut Creek, CA) in August 2016.
I applied online and got a call a day or two later. I was invited to an interview with three people, where each asked me some questions. Then, they gave me a proofreading test. They had no timeline for a decision, and since I have not heard back for eight weeks, I assume they were not interested.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –