I worked at XM Satellite Radio Holdings full-time (More than 5 years)
- cafe in dc office
- trips to nyc
- free performances
- being around the music
- stock options - issued in the leu of bonus
- unfair rules where some employees can telecommute while others are required to be in the office even if both are performing the same duties
- no advancement for women. one can be in the same job for years and not get a promotion, while men tend ot get ahead much sooner
- small salary adjustments, and rarely a bonus
- no learning opportunities, no training
Advice to Management
Recognize that women are just as capable and educated as men in the workforce. And often times the work is carried on the shoulders of women, while the credit always goes to the man in charge. Promote gender equality.
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XM Satellite Radio Holdings (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2009.
When ever going to attend the interview, please be prepare for everything. and please be frank at interview, never tell lies, that will be become a problem in future and tell them the truth, tell them what are u good at, may be it will be a skills or other, be positive........
Reasons for Declining
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –