- Seattle, WA
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2017
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Research & Development
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WANo OfferNegative Experience
InterviewIt's Seattle. There are dozens of companies that pay more and have a higher bar so I recommend doing the whole Leetcode grind, buying CTCI, and thanking me later for saving you time and making you money. Feel free to use them for interview practice but it's not very transferrable to the other companies in the area.
1. Generally nice people
2. Chill little brownstone office.
1. Recruiter reached out to me for a front-end position. I was upfront and said I only had experience with modern frameworks (React, Angular, Bootstrap, etc.). No more, no less, and definitely no lies from myself. Phone screen was too lax and didn't catch that despite me re-iterating this to an engineer; and once I got to the onsite they asked me very specific HTML/CSS questions that I had 0 knowledge about (and never claimed to have knowledgea bout). A whole day of PTO that I'll never get back because Xinova was literally the only company in Seattle that couldn't do a proper phone screen. Do your due diligence and follow your spidey-sense (or Peter tingle, if you will) here if things seem too lax.
2. I have a very simple bar when interviewing: "Do I want to spend 8 hours a day with these people?" The answer was simply no. Check it out yourself but each and every engineer had the personality of an asocial 20-something Facebook-hoodie hacker in a grown man's body. I don't mean to be ad hominem, but this isn't an environment to collaborate with.
3. Interviewers were telling me anecdotes about how unsafe the area was and sort of is. Ah yes, I love hearing about how I might get assaulted as part of my commute!Interview
Front-End DesignAnswer Question
See All 16 interviews
Xinova Awards & Accolades
- 100 Best Companies to Work for in Seattle, Built In Seattle, 2019
All answers shown come directly from Xinova Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Xinova
Employees rate Xinova 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 40 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 66% of employees would recommend working at Xinova to a friend. This is based on 40 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
94% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Xinova as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Xinova.
58% of employees think that Xinova has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.