Mission: Our shared mission is to help our clients’ business exceed their goals.
I have been working at Xogito Group full-time (More than 5 years)
- The top management and owners are tech people with real passion and understanding of the latest advancements in the IT world.
- Newest/bleeding-edge technologies are used in almost all occasions - it is an excellent opportunity to stay up to date with current tech like cloud-based development, high-performance services, machine learning, etc.
- A lot of times you can choose the projects you want to work on - for example if there is a project with a new technology you want to learn or improve at, you can go for it.
- Not a run-off-the-mill web-shop - most of the projects present interesting business cases. If you simply want to deploy personal blogs 5 times a day for the next 5 years, you won't feel comfortable here.
- Management hierarchy and procedures are very lean and simple - no bureaucracy and useless, time-wasting corporate procedures - if you need anything from anyone, you just speak to them.
- All the perks from working remotely which is one of the best things ever - being able to travel, not wasting time while commuting, being on a flexible work schedule and so on.
- A really great team - for the 6+ years I've been in Xogito, I cannot recall a bad experience with a colleague I've worked with in the company.
- Timeshifts for some projects(working in EST time) can be an issue for people.
- Not directly related to the job/company itself, working remotely, being one of the greatest opportunities in my opinion, has its own set of challenges.
Advice to Management
Nothing I can think of that hasn't already been shared.
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xogito Group (Bucharest (Romania)) in January 2014.
I had first an HR interview questioning general situation, skills & interest. Then an interview with a Senior PM asking on procedures, PMI processes, technical questions. Followed an interview with one of the owners interested in collateral areas and general experience. And finally with the main owner a quick interview establishing the level of the initial salary.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –