Mission: Our Product:
Where art and science collide
We engineer like scientists and we design like artists. This helps us create robust, easy-to-use solutions that stand the test of time. Knowledge + Beauty = Powerful software.
Our Community ...
I have been working at Xola full-time (Less than a year)
- honest and open about expectations for your role's success
- clear vision from our leadership on our businesses focus as a whole
- great work environment on the day to day, geat team to work with
- my peers were extremely helpful during my initial training and first few months
- flexible schedule
- great culture of trust that allows me to finish my work my way
- truly an exciting place to work every day
- great opportunities to take on further responsibilities and learn more in my current role
- can be a large workload if you aren't strong in time management skills and goal setting
- you do sometimes have to seek out feedback (positive or negative)
- some stress if you aren't confident in troubleshooting and working in a customer service environment
- learning a new software can be tough, but Xola as a whole is very easy to pick up with practice and consistency
Advice to Management
keep up the great work, our leadership is what makes us great!
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xola (Houston, TX).
I was contacted by Xola via LinkedIn. The entire process consisted of one screening call and a pair of 2-on-1 interviews via Skype. It took about three weeks from first contact to offer.
The first call was quick and felt more like a screener than a true interview. We discussed my background and I was able to ask some questions about Xola.
The Skype interviews weren’t overly stuffy or formal, but they were still a little intense. The interviewers were super engaging, posed thought-provoking questions, and were ready with pointed follow-ups.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –