Mission: Our mission is to provide youth and our community an affordable and accessible resource for the positive development of spirit, mind, and body through recreational, health, and leadership programs. Our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor ...
Best Places to Interview: 2017 (#60)
I worked at YMCA part-time (More than a year)
- Mission and vision (wellness, health, good values)
- My coworkers and managers
- The members
- The programs
- Benefits (gym membership)
- Compensation, though it's understandable because it's a nonprofit
- Customer service can be inevitably difficult
I applied online. I interviewed at YMCA in March 2016.
20 minutes I got a tour spoke with 2 people landed the job. They asked a couple questions and we're very good at what they do. Plenty of training that needs to be done as well for certification. They have benefits for full time employees and a great retirement plan.