I worked at YTL Communications full-time
- Employees are getting well together
- Salary out on time
- Many opportunity for personal growth
- Unclear direction
- Sudden change most of the time
- does not go to what has been planned earlier all the time
- no authority to make decision even at higher level
Advice to Management
give trust to your employee
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at YTL Communications (Sentul (Malaysia)) in August 2016.
Like any other big organization, lots of forms to fill in, but I got to fill in the same form twice on my first and second interview. Interviewed by HR, team lead, team manager and CNO.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –