I worked at Yashco Systems full-time
I have been part of Yashco for over a year, and would like to share my thoughts here about the company, and doing this because I felt the difference of policies and support Yashco presents to their employees in comparison to the many other consulting companies.
- Transparency - this is the most important factor to build the trust between employee and employer, and Yashco deserves full score here, as they ensure there is nothing hidden going on with respect to the billing, salary, project, Immigration etc.
you are always provided copies of work contracts, immigration documents, GC documents.
- Salary – On time salary deposits. no delays at all.
- round the clock support for any needs/clarification related to immigration, work, salary.
- company built on one family culture - you can expect support from the company when you need it most, be it related to support for work or financial.
- Sales/Marketing Team - credit to the team to identify right opportunities, great experience for me so far as the team provided projects based on my skills, location and expectations.
There is nothing worth of mention
Advice to Management
Keep it up the same way.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –