Get updates about Zephyr (CA), or share your experience with others.
I have been working at Zephyr (CA) full-time (More than a year)
1) Great executive and management team
2) Growth company
3) Willing to invest in product, customers and their people
5) Easy to voice your opinion to the top
1) Offices are too far apart. Can feel disjointed.
2) Sometimes too many priorities that compete
Advice to Management
More things to bring the company together...town halls maybe
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zephyr (CA).
Awful process. Very disjointed. Interviewers were junior and had no formal interviewing skills. Senior management completely absent. Weeks of no communication, to be told someone was hired. Don't waste your time on this company.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –