Mission: ZipRecruiter is changing the way people hire and get hired. Through our sophisticated matching technology, we're connecting employers and job seekers faster and more accurately than ever before.
I have been working at ZipRecruiter full-time (More than a year)
- Innovative products that work great
- Fun, energized work environment
- Smart and motivated people that are encouraged to acknowledge the contributions of others
- Excellent benefits (Healthcare, 401K, stocked kitchen, Team Building events, Volunteer Time off)
- Aggressive goals in a highly competitive industry (not necessarily a bad thing)
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing - it's working!
I applied online. I interviewed at ZipRecruiter.
The overall interview process consisted of a Phone Screen, Hiring Manager Screen, Onsite interviews with Leadership. Throughout the process, the Recruiter was extremely responsive and engaged. The interviewers were very personable, transparent, and informative. It was excellent experience.
A majority of employers report that veterans perform “better than” or “much better than” non-veterans.
That was one of the key findings of our veteran hiring report, co-authored with the Call of Duty Endowment.
Read the full report & find out how you can support CODE's mission to help veterans find work: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQu2q
Ian Siegel, our co-founder and CEO, explains the philosophy behind our "Baby Bonding" leave policy.