I worked at Zix (Less than a year)
Pleasant place to work; people are talented and friendly; company values its employees; work is interesting.
None I can think of; would be happy to work there again.
I applied online. I interviewed at Zix (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.
Disorganized process from the beginning to the end.
1) Phone interview with Hiring Manager (October)
2) F2F with Hiring Manager (November)
HM said there could be a delay because of an additional step in the process that his new boss was implementing.
3) Recruiting company reached out to me (January) unaware that I've already begun the interview process
4) Passed recruiting interview, returned to Hiring Manager (February) who wasn't sure why I had to go through process again
5) Completed online assessment (February)
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –