I worked at Zuberance full-time (More than a year)
- As employee #3 I was given the chance to be empowered to help clients succeed
- high-level of creativity
- connected group of team players
- Not enough strategic thinking to drive the business forward
- Needed more product development, and focus to become a leader in this space
Advice to Management
- Do one thing exceptionally before trying to be perfect
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zuberance in August 2013.
Casual first interview.
2nd round was with 3 people. All 3 interviewed in different style/ asked different questions.
Had me talk about best qualities of a customer success manager.
What is your greatest accomplishment?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
All typical boring interview questions.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –