I worked at belairdirect full-time (More than a year)
- great benefits
- work environment was great
- fitness subsidy
- management doesn't seem to know what they're doing, since some of them only got to their positions because they knew someone inside the corp
- performance reviews are said to be based on numbers however, the managers can actually change the numbers against you
- life outside of work impacts your ability to be promoted
- hard work and perseverance are met with scepticism and auditing
- some managers are incapable of doing their jobs, due to them not giving a flying crap about the people who work under them
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at belairdirect (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
First you get a phone interview, then within 3 days they contact you by phone for a face to face interview, which is pretty much it, then you have to go through the background check and then you get an email with the offer if you do get it.