I have been working at d.e.Foxx & Associates full-time (Less than a year)
- The company truly invests in their employees, effectively creating a low turnover rate at DEF headquarters.
- There is a "Fresh Out" Program for recent graduates which I've found extremely helpful.
- Competitive starting salaries, especially for recent grads.
- Atmosphere is both friendly and professional. I've had a lot of questions that are usually always met with enthusiastic explanations.
- The CEO is patient and understanding, while still requiring high quality and timely results.
- This is my first position in business and I've been pleasantly surprised at the drive to maintain integrity from the executive level.
Nothing other than a lot of moving around due to temporary building changes.
Advice to Management
Keep invested in recent graduates and stay open to innovative ideas and projects.
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at d.e.Foxx & Associates (Cincinnati, OH).
I had 5 rounds.
1 - HR - Phone Interview
2 - Site leadership phone call - Questions on the resume
3 - On-site interview - Site tour and basic process improvement questions from resume
4 - VP Call - Not detailed - lasted 15 mins since they are not technically strong
5 - COO Call - Not detailed - Does not know what site does, so can't really ask questions.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –