- Toronto, Canada
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Public
- Founded in 2014
- Revenue: $1 to $5 million (USD)
- Information Technology Support Services
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about datarockets? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with datarockets employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in GermanyDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at datarockets (Germany) in May 2023
InterviewHad a screening session and then a conversation with a VP of Engineering. The process was smooth, in depth technical conversations, details about the company, project, overall team structure and practices during development, goals as an employee, etc. I like the staff and empathy of everyone i've got to meet in the company. The hiring process was straightforward and very transparent. Recommended!Interview
Technologies and best practices i used in the past and relevance of them in the project.Answer Question
See All 3 interviews
datarockets Awards & Accolades
- Top 15 leading Custom Software Development companies in Canada (4th place), TechBehemoths, 2021
- Top 500 B2B Leaders in Canada in 2021, Clutch, 2021
All answers shown come directly from datarockets Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The company was always ready to propose to me various growth opportunities based on my interests and personal focuses....
March 4, 2022