I have been working at demandDrive full-time (Less than a year)
- Continuous learning atmosphere thus enabling one to enhance his/her sales skills
- Agile working environment
- Open mindedness of both employers and owners in areas of new ideas and their applications to enhance company's growth
- Exciting and unique company culture thus enabling employees to work hard and play hard
- No cons as of now
- We can use a new water dispenser
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at demandDrive (Waltham, MA) in March 2016.
What an incredible process. I felt completely at home during the interview process. It was as if I was speaking with my best friends. Now, I look forward to coming into work more and more each day.
Where are you going to be on April 5th? If your answer isn't the Startup Job Fair in Boston, you're missing out! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIkBJ Be on the lookout for the demandDrive booth - we're one of the sponsors!
This month we are very happy to be welcoming five new SDRs to the demandDrive family!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –