I have been working at demandDrive full-time (Less than a year)
- Continuous learning atmosphere thus enabling one to enhance his/her sales skills
- Agile working environment
- Open mindedness of both employers and owners in areas of new ideas and their applications to enhance company's growth
- Exciting and unique company culture thus enabling employees to work hard and play hard
- No cons as of now
- We can use a new water dispenser
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at demandDrive (Waltham, MA) in May 2018.
I applied online through their website with a resume and cover letter. I received an email from a recruiter a few days later to schedule a phone screen. After the phone screen with the recruiter, I had a phone interview with the sale program director. Then I had a round robin style video interview with three managers. Each manager looked for different things in the video interview. Two days later I received an email with an offer.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –