The Leading Provider of
Healthy Solutions for
Healthy Patients &
I have been working at eMDs full-time (More than 8 years)
• I have worked at the company off and on for the past 11 1/2 years. There have been growth pains but management has been working diligently to assist all employees with the different reorganization steps.
• The benefit package is very good including 401K matching.
• The company has a group of employees that listen to co-workers then meets to discuss with management on how changes can be implemented to make the work place even better.
• We each know that we are working to make visits to your doctor more in depth leading to healthier patients and practices
• The work environment is not formal and allows each employee to individualize their work space.
• Most departments have flexible hours which allow employees to meet their personal needs outside of the office.
• Merging 3 companies in 2 years has caused a few redundancies, wish there were other ways to help those affected to be retrained to new positions within the company when possible
Advice to Management
• Continue striving to keep valuable employees and retrain for new open positions when possible/appropriate
• Continue to allow flexibility in work schedules when possible
I applied online. I interviewed at eMDs in December 2016.
Phone call for 30 mins. Went over mostly production dba questions, no Architect questions. This company misrepresented themselves on this position. If I knew this was a Production DBA position, I would have not applied. What a waste of my time!