Mission: We help our customers become great content brands. We use content to connect our customer’s message to buyers across owned, earned, and paid media. Our process includes four distinct stages; analysis, strategy, development, and engagement. Leveraging these four stages ...
I have been working at iAcquire full-time (More than 3 years)
- true startup environment, speak and ye shall be heard
- excellent exposure to digital marketing and cutting edge strategy
- young, hip, relaxed and casual atmosphere
- self starters and motivated workers will thrive here
- great client brands to work for
- processes can be more clear and defined
- corporate messaging and communication can be improved
Advice to Management
Improve workflow process and clearly document / define operations and corporate structure.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iAcquire (Phoenix, AZ).
When I was hired they were really looking for gutsy, "hungry", go-get-em, sales types. Hired a lot of personality. You kind of had to be a shark. They really wanted the kind of "wolf of wallstreet" style person back when I started but it mellowed out. They use to hire a lot of people, train them quick, and see who would sink or swim. A lot of turnover so it was really an easy interview. I did see them reject some people. Later they changed to a more discerning stance with a greater focus on communication, technical, and marketing skills. You had to have a good English background too- no ESL (unless they were looking for international people).