I have been working at iSpot.tv full-time (More than 3 years)
- CEO that is well informed of all aspects of the business and is passionate about the product but also the people who work at iSpot
- Management team that is hands on with clients as well as supporting day-to-day work
- Truly cutting-edge product with the best in the business enhancing it everyday!
- Company supports families and work/life balance!
- Normal start-up things, retroactively instilling some process points etc.
Advice to Management
- Continue to seek out staff feedback
- Continue supporting company wide knowledge and opportunities for growth.
I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at iSpot.tv (Bellevue, WA) in January 2016.
Contacted first by a recruiter for a short phone interview. Then I had another short interview with a person in the same role and finally the potential boss of the position. The final interview was a 4-hour in-person interview where I met with additional team members and presented back scenarios they had me work on.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –