Mission: To align people, process and technology where we put our employees first and treat everyone with respect and dignity.
I have been working at iTrellis full-time (Less than a year)
I don't say this lightly when I say that this is the most high-functioning organization that I have ever worked for. The advantages for working at iTrellis include:
- You're surrounded by highly intelligent and motivated team members who all had to pass a rigorous interview/testing process
- The culture is very collaborative and expect to participate in daily stand-ups, quarterly All-Hands meetings, community events, etc.
- You're given the resources to keep learning new skills whether it's through PluralSight, a stipend for professional development, or experience with multiple clients across a wide range of industries
- Our consultants do an awesome job making sure clients are engaged every step of the way and are very transparent in our software development productivity/performance metrics
- You can tell the CEO really cares about his employees through regular 1 on 1's and always asking for feedback
- The free snacks and drinks are a nice bonus, plus the iTrellis HQ is dog-friendly
Consider expanding PTO; otherwise, the benefits are great and I appreciate having our monthly medical premiums 100% covered
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iTrellis.
Pretty typical interview process albeit a bit long. Started with a phone screen. Then a full stack coding project. After that an in person interview that talked about the coding project.
After that I had a follow up video screen with the company I would have consulted on. Finally there was an in person 3 hour interview with the company I would have consulted on.
iTrellis is looking to hire a .NET Developer who has an interest in getting into Business Intelligence development. If you're into helping solve complex business problems and providing insights for leadership head here http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIM5r
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –
Veteran Hiring Commitment
Committed to helping America's military veterans find work
Pay Equality Pledge
Committed to paying equitably for equal work & experience
Tech Hiring Commitment
Helping to train, hire and promote more technology workers
Career Advancement Program
Helping employees "upskill" into higher-paying positions
Has programs that support a diverse and inclusive workforce