Mission: We contribute to our Customers' Success by providing innovative solutions through continuous developement of our People, Products and Processes.
Our Vision is to be the premier technology partner for Sensors and ...
I have been working at ifm Efector full-time
- Everyone is friendly & helpful
- Great vision for company moving forward
- Lots of innovation
- Focused on providing help in every way, the sales team is provided several avenues for assistance from product managers, upper management, & each other to solve customer's applications
- Health insurance plan is incredible
- High 401k benefits matching
- Incentives based on growth dollars
Advice to Management
Keep up the communication between upper management and the other departments. Continue to provide trainings focused on applications.
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ifm Efector (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2014.
I received an email requesting a phone interview within 3 days of applying online which I scheduled a few days out to research the company and prepare. The interviewer was straight to the point to put it mildly, but rushed and rude would really be a better description. The interviewer was very forceful demanding a specific salary and relocation compensation requirement. I declined to proceed with the interview partially because our numbers were off, but primarily due to the attitude of the interviewer. It was really off-putting and I wasn't sure whether to laugh or feel insulted when I got off the phone.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –