I worked at syscom usa full-time
- learn many different IT devices
- A lot of different project to work on
- Management are flexible with your schedule
- Director, Manager and Engineer are smart
- long hours
- Wages are relatively lower than market
- A lot of things are happening and engineer feel a lost and quit.
- Company is not growing, so you really have no room to grow especially if you are not japanese.
- Somewhat japanese culture, need to change different style of work.
Advice to Management
Management please listen to engineer since they are making money for you. If you are treat them right, they will work hard for you and company will have earn more profit. However, they are never been a good relationship between sales team and engineer team.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at syscom usa (New York, NY) in August 2011.
The interview process was very straightforward. Sat with head of sales and engineering teams. They asked very general questions about my resume. Being able to speak Japanese was a big plus.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –