Mission: UE.co has three core values that are at the heart of operations, events, career paths, conversations with customers, and relationships with one another: Continuous Improvement, Chasing Perfection and People Incubation. UE also believes in the value and importance of giving ...
I have been working at ue.co full-time (More than 3 years)
- Office is amazing, great culture, and wonderful perks!
- You can learn a lot working here. The company is always looking to grow which constantly opens up a lot of opportunity
- Great entry level positions available for college grads
- Very accommodating with my personal life
- The COO is on point
- If you don't get an opportunity to move-up, the entry level positions will not be fulfilling for more than a year.
- Expect a lot from you. You will either sink or swim
- High turn over for entry level positions
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ue.co (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.
My interview at ue.co was as enjoyable as interviews get. I was made to feel welcome from the start - offered water or coffee, which is always nice when you're entering a new office for the first time. It was a short wait, and after being ushered into the main conference rooms, Jarrod and Amy came in and introduced themselves in a friendly way. They started by asking me to tell them about myself and how I came across the job listing. This set the tone for a very conversational interview. They told me a bit about the company, its objectives and goals, before firing back with some targeted questions about the job and what it demands. It was good to challenged and I left thinking that I walked away really thinking about the marketing industry - and hoping I got the job.
UE.co becomes official Bronze Sponsor of The Special Olympics San Diego Region!
We are a winner of San Diego's Best Places to Work! Thank you to The San Diego Business Journal for selecting us!