This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Western Governors University
17 days ago
The recent article by WGU's President, Scott Pulsipher, in Forbes highlights three key ways that higher education can flip the script on value. By focusing on competency-based education, personalized learning, and innovative pricing models, we are working to ensure that our students receive an education that is tailored to their needs and goals, and that they can afford.
Did you know that 25% of WGU employees are involved in an Employee Resource Group (ERG)? Our 11 different groups help foster a safe community for employees to connect, learn, and grow together.
Here are just a few ways our ERGs made an impact in 2022:
- Hosted more than 100 annual commemorative events and activities
- Added Land Acknowledgements to our commencements and 25th-anniversary events
- Creating training for People Leaders on non-apparent disabilities
- Worked with WGU Benefits to secure pay differentials for National Guard Reservists and Guardsmen. Revised DE&I new employee orientation to include military presence. Assisted WGU commencement planners with military and veteran outreach for graduates
- Influenced #StopAsianhateday, Afghanistan and Ukraine conflict messages and resources
- Offered WGU-wide Pronoun Training
- Worked with WGU Benefits to enhance options for gender affirmation
Glassdoor has 45 Western Governors University office photos to give you an inside look at what it is like to work at Western Governors University. Browse photos to learn about Western Governors University offices and culture.