Cover image for [24]7.ai

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of [24]7.ai and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company to grow with

Sep 27, 2022 - Software Development Engineer (SDE)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. The biggest plus point is the work life balance. Suitable for freshers as well as experienced

Cons

No major cons, adapt and overcome

2. 3.0

Marginal at best

Nov 29, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Superior technology. Plenty of high caliber logos

Cons

Leadership was an issue. Hopefully it’s gotten better but was marginal at the time

3. Join the [24]7.ai team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0

Trainer Salary

Nov 21, 2022 - Trainer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always a lot going go so it teaches you to think on your feet

Cons

Not a good place for your mental health. Endless game of chaotic catch up every single day

[24]7.ai Response

Thank you for your detailed feedback and insights. [24]7.ai has always vouched for employee-friendly and transparent work culture and is committed to making it happen across all divisions. As a former employee and a part of the [24]7.ai family, your response is significant to the company and helps us improve every day.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good place to start

Oct 24, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of learning opportunities within the company

Cons

Always a fire to put out and a need to be in multiple places at one time.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best future for success

Sep 22, 2022 - Digital Interaction Advisor in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Organisations infrastructure, facilities, cultural activities, growth and better more options with IJP as well.

Cons

No reasons there on negative side

[24]7.ai Response

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We are glad to hear that you are having a great experience working with us. At [24]7.ai we give a lot of importance to the culture, values and the work ethics and we are happy to see that resonate with our employees as well. We appreciate your hard work and look forward to your absolute support.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Sep 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is very "Hands-on" and supportive.

Cons

No Tuition reimbursement at this time

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

It was ok

Sep 19, 2022 - Agent Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very positive vibe in office. You can work remote. Your team is great a communication.

Cons

There's not enough employment so the work can be a overload for everyone. People do not stay long at the company. The pay is not good due to the amount of work in my opinion.

9. 3.0

Stable Expectations with Unstable Management

Sep 17, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The job itself was very straightforward and explained well through a lengthy (paid) training program, and expectations for metrics were always very apparent and enforced fairly.

Cons

Management and team placement varied immensely and often, with no warning to employees that they could potentially get moved into drastically different working environments (different metrics, different communication strategies).

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Aug 6, 2022 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Too good too good n good

Cons

Nonee none n none one one

11. 1.0

Terrible company

Sep 5, 2022 - Tier-2 Support Representative in Addison, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Cool team members and lateral associates

Cons

-Poor company culture -Elitist higher ups, even though they can’t do their job without us. -Low/ uncompetitive wages

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,801 Reviews
</>Embed

[24]7.ai Reviews FAQs

[24]7.ai has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 2,959 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at [24]7.ai to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, [24]7.ai employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at [24]7.ai. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

83% of [24]7.ai employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated [24]7.ai 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at [24]7.ai to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be work life balance, compensation.

Popular Careers with [24]7.ai Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at [24]7.ai? Share Your Experiences

[24]7.ai Careers

Cover image for [24]7.ai

[24]7.ai is a global leader in intent-driven customer engagement solutions. We redefine the way companies interact with consumers. We help...More

• Why [24]7.ai?
  • Benefits
  • Growth

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

0 days ago

Want to save money & time? First step: Automate your customer service. Let us show you how: http://ow.ly/5lcI50LNYv8 #CX #AI #Chatbots
Shared image

11 days ago

Community
What exactly does Customer Experience Management or #CXM mean? And how can it benefit your business? Find out how: http://ow.ly/KgNt50LBt4n
Shared image

[24]7.ai Photos

+ Add Photo
[24]7.ai photo of: Front Facia
[24]7.ai photo of: [24]7
[24]7.ai photo of: [24]7ites grooving to the beautiful music by 'The Void' #IWD2017
[24]7.ai photo of: Panel discussion to celebrate #IWD2017
[24]7.ai photo of: The all Girls Rock Band - 'The Void', setting the stage on fire with their energetic performance to celebrate the International Women's Day! #IWD2017
[24]7.ai photo of: Our leadership team immersing themselves in the joy of the season. #MerryChristmas
[24]7.ai photo of: Goodbye 2016, Welcome 2017! #HappyNewYear

Cisco Systems Logo
Cisco Systems

29,587 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 2,959 [24]7.ai reviews submitted anonymously by [24]7.ai employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if [24]7.ai is right for you.