Find jobs for Customer Service

4.4
1-800 CONTACTS CEO John Graham
John Graham

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of 1-800 CONTACTS and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Jan 12, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits Great management Good company values

Cons

Pay could be better, has increased since I first started but for the work and customer service 1-800 strives for, pay could be a lot more.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best Company

Jan 5, 2022 - Customer Service/Sales Representative in Draper, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

1800CONTACTS is a great company! I have worked here for 12 years. They are a family friendly company. They are honest, loyal and trustworthy. They look out for their employees and have amazing benefits. They create a fun and rewarding environment. There is plenty of room to grow and achieve what is desired.

Cons

There is some flexibility regarding schedules as a phone agent, however, there is only so much flexibility due to staffing needs, this comes with the territory of the type of position.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

1-800 review

Dec 14, 2021 - Customer Service Agent in Draper, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

everyone is super supportive, everyone in the company helps each other, great pay and benefits.

Cons

the downsides and bad sale days or rude customers

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

position

Nov 7, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) II in Draper, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

everyone in the company is very friendly. it's a good position to be in as well.

Cons

the pay versus other company could be a bit less.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Biased and Lazy

Nov 5, 2021 - Senior Manager Customer Financial Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

ok salary and benefits friendly people short hours great facility

Cons

biased leadership (loves their favs) mostly unmotivated staff -- demotivating pay increases

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company to work for!

Oct 21, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Draper, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible scheduling, great system to trade shifts with coworkers, bonuses, coaching, 401K match, great health benefits for 30+hour workers, great company culture of positivity, inclusion, caring and working together to be the best at what we do, work at home options, discounts for employees and family members on eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses, lots of drawings and give aways throughout the year for employees to win, occasional Town Halls from CEOs and upper management to keep everyone informed, overall a really great place to work!

Cons

must meet minimum expectations (but they aren't hard), must work your full assigned shift on time and take breaks on time to avoid penalties, must be able to multitask and navigate the computer and internet competently, minimum starting wage $15

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

AMAZING COMPANY

Oct 11, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Vernal, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is by far the best job I've ever had. I can work from home, great benefits, awesome schedule, bonus checks, PTO, supervisors/managers that feel like a friend instead of a boss, no micromanaging ect

Cons

I would honestly say the only con is the fact that QA has a good control over whether or not we bonus. I mean I believe QA to be set in place for a good cause but if my cu are happy and I'm making the company money isn't what's most important?

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Amazing company to work for!

Sep 21, 2021 - Customer Service Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for 1800Contacts for over 18 years and have seen amazing changes and progress made to make this the best place to work! The leaders are so open to suggestions and very family oriented. I have lots of opportunities to leave and work somewhere else but have decided to retire right here!

Cons

I think with every growing company there seems to be things that are uncomfortable to adjust to but they have all been for the good of our customers and we have amazing employees here that only want to sell a great product and provide this service.

1-800 CONTACTS Response

Director, People Operations

After 18 years and you still have great things to say! Thanks for the review. We're super happy you've chosen to stay with us.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Lots of talk, no walk.

Sep 20, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Draper, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits for entry level call center work. The things they preach about in company values and culture are good but it all goes out the window pretty quickly.

Cons

I put in my 2 weeks notice and took off 2 weeks of paid time off that I had accrued. Not one word from my manager. Not an ok. Not a good luck. Complete silence. Over the 2 weeks I checked in to make sure everything was set and I was approved for paid time off. 2 weeks come and go and lo and behold my paycheck is less then the 2 weeks of paid time off. Spoke on the phone with payroll they said it was a miscommunication on their part, but they would not be paying me even after apologizing profusely. Don't tell them your leaving!!!

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Lovely

Jul 15, 2021 - Customer Service Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

GREAT benefits WONDERFUL people INCREDIBLE flexibility Work from home or on site options

Cons

Wage is nothing to scream about, but bonuses are decent.

1 person found this review helpful