10 Bellevue Reviews | Glassdoor

10 Bellevue Reviews

2.9
Jennifer C Harris

"Great on the job training!"

Current Employee - Sales in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Sales in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at 10 Bellevue full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great training - Very supportive and organized
    Great team - I love coming to work everyday!
    Comfortable environment - I can approach management anytime with questions / concerns

Cons

Fast paced - A lot of information / skills to learn in a very short period of time

"If you are truly proud of what your company does, it's the first thing you let people know."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at 10 Bellevue full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Provides young people a taste of bare-bones selling and an eye-opening experience as to how deceptive certain companies can be when trying to recruit people for jobs that, for numerous reasons, they continuously need to recruit people for. In short, if a company always has a "Now Hiring!!!" sign on the front of their building, they probably have a revolving door policy when it come to empoyment, and you should probably find gainful employment elsewhere.

Cons

They absolutely refuse to be up front with what it is that they do. And, trust me, there is no great, wonderful surprise at the end of your interviews that they would need to keep from the general public in order to avoid a sudden rush of other eager applicants. Even after making myself completely aware of what their Entry Level Marketing Position entailed(I attended a first and second "interview"), I was later unable to get any of the "recruiters" to admit to it over the phone when I called and posed as a new and different candidate. In truth, if you are a person that is capable of succeeding at such a business as 10Bellevue, then it is most certain that your considerable abilities would suit you and further more profit and reward you at a more estaablished business instead of these so called "marketing" firms that need to change their name every couple of years or even months.

Advice to Management

Honesty is th best policy.

3. "5 star"

Current Employee - Food and Beverage Receptionist in Panglao (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Food and Beverage Receptionist in Panglao (Philippines)

Pros

the staff are very friendly and very accommodating. and the resort has a 5 star facilities. the rooms are clean and the view is very beautiful. you have lots of things to do here. it a pleasure to work on a 5 star hotel with nice staff and a good service.

Cons

sometimes employees has the tardiness to service and entertain guest. but over all the service is great. . i just need one thing.. the dining needs more boys staff than girls.. you keep on hiring girls for server but lacking of boys to buss out the trays.

Advice to Management

please be fair to all employee. keep up the good work and the good service. and always hear out the problems of the employee. . fix the things that need to be fix. and one more thing.. the dining needs more boys than girls. thank you.

"not good, why didn't they tell the truth about their positions?"

I worked at 10 Bellevue full-time

Pros

relaxed environment and nothing else came to my mind

Cons

low salary and cheated on the jobs their employees really do