Found 122 of over 128 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about 14 West? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with 14 West employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture was great and very laid back." (in 12 reviews)
- "Nice people" (in 8 reviews)
- "They offer nice benefits and are good about work" (in 6 reviews)
- "Some of the best coworkers you’ll ever have." (in 5 reviews)
- "The work/life balance is amazing and that's something you don't really find anymore" (in 5 reviews)
- "Absolutely horrible leadership, supports absolutely scammy marketing practices." (in 5 reviews)
- "Upper Management is unprofessional" (in 4 reviews)
- "Constant layoffs." (in 4 reviews)
- "Career opportunities exist internally, but are somewhat limited to just staying involved in the Agora" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of 14 West and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 7, 2023CopywriterCurrent Employee
14West handles the administrative things for a bunch of companies that operate more or less under the same umbrella. So you have a LOT of employees, at a lot of different companies, all relying on them to handle a lot of different things. The HR department is great. There are so many systems that frankly, it can be very confusing. But whenever you contact HR, they immediately get things handled. They really know what they're doing -- but they are forced to use all these different systems and many of them are very antiquated or "clunky". Whenever I've had an issue, no one knows what the answer is... EXCEPT HR, who typically handle it fast and with professionalism.
The maze of old systems that you have to use for everything.
14 West Reviews FAQs
14 West has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 128 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at 14 West to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
56% of 14 West employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 14 West 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.