180 Medical Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.2
Ron Howell

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Younger employees will like the perks offered, such as random gift cards, treats etc (in 8 reviews)

• Great benefits and incentives for employees (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Positions of upper management or recruiting (in 4 reviews)

• It also seemed like there wasn't a whole lot of room to move up, but overall it was a great place to start (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great."

Pros

The Glasdoor's App is easy to use. Many opportunities. Some job doesn't require much experience. Some companies are able to train. Fairly salaries...

Cons

Every day, there is so many competitive companies with so many great cons challenges to acomplish and keep their business running. Amazing teams out there, that is the reason.

Advice to Management

Always do your best!!!

"For your safety- say no to "shady 180.""

I have been working at 180 Medical full-time

Pros

1/2 Fridays. Causal dress. Good insurance (will change soon as the CEO admits he "doesn't know" where the money is coming from to pay for our benefit). Out of OUR paycheck. Not yours, Ron.

Cons

Over worked and Under paid. No raises. Shadiness. Favoritism. Impossible audits and goals, which used to be easily attainable. It's not because we are slacking, it's because the company doesn't WANT the company to reach goal. Heaven forbid spend a dollar on your employee.

Advice to Management

I want to echo a previous post - 180 is a sinking ship. The focus has shifted from the patients and employees to making a quick buck. Goals are unattainable, and every dollar is thrown into the stock market. Favoritism runs ramped. If you're a "chosen one", you will advance. Leveling up exists if you're in the "in crowd", not at all based on work ethic. Management decides from the get go if you're "in" or "out", and if you are "out", leave. You will know. Cliques are worse than high school. Second chances and redemption does not exist at this company. Since going public, over 50% of the department has quit since January. Supervisors and management choose to live in a world of fantasy and in a state of denial, rather than listening to what employees have to say. Expressing a concern or suggestion gets you punished. My advice to management - Take what your employees say seriously, snap out of denial and realize your company is falling apart right before your eyes.

3. "Cs"

I have been working at 180 Medical full-time

Pros

Occasional free food, free insurance

Cons

Poor managemt,unrealistic work load, poor pay, no room for advancement, forced to lie to customers

Advice to Management

Hire more people, get on the phones, stop lying to your employees and customers

4. "Client specialist"

I have been working at 180 Medical full-time

Pros

180 was a great company until we got bought out by a large corporation. We've lost everything the company was founded on. Everything that made this company great is no more. Our work load is completely insane, the pay is sub par, the bonuses are gone, there is no advancement, every day at work is like my own personal hell. The work load is unattainable, we work 10 hour days and still can't keep up, they refuse to hire new people and when they do they pick weak minded people who won't speak up against how terrible the place is. When you do speak up your quickly weeded out and told you don't fit with the culture.

Cons

Working here makes me hate myself

Advice to Management

Get away from convatec

"Great Company"

I have been working at 180 Medical full-time

Pros

Great company, very employee oriented.

Cons

Some positions don't advance as quickly as they should.

6. "Fantastic Place"

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at 180 Medical full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Laid-back, easy-going culture; no micromanagement

Cons

Low salary structure; moderate upward mobility

7. "Billing Specialist"

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at 180 Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and incentives for employees.

Cons

Huge display of favoritism and no room for growth.

Advice to Management

Get better training/coaching, and stop treating people differently.

8. "Wonderful Company!"

I have been working at 180 Medical full-time

Pros

You get a sense that everyone in the company is working together toward the same goal, taking the best care of patients possible. This company has a lot of heart, and seems to really appreciate all employees, which then passes to care customers and patients receive.

Cons

Would like to know a little more about future plans, goals, etc.

Advice to Management

Keep being our supporters and thank for taking time to get to know us and listen.

"Good Company, Poor Upper Sales Management"

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at 180 Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong commission structure. Great benefits.

Cons

Very poor upper management. Poor base salary.

Advice to Management

Listen to regional managers and successful reps. It is difficult for reps to take management seriously who has not played a role in medical sales.

"Great company to work for!"

I have been working at 180 Medical full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best thing about 180 Medical is knowing that you are working for a cause. It's not just a job but the company is truly making a difference in the lives of others. The management cares a lot about it's employees and they do their best. No one is perfect and I think we live in a time where people have very unrealistic expectations in the job world. In my opinion, good leadership is the most important thing in a company. You need people who have integrity and care about the mission of the company and that is what 180 Medical has.

They also do fun events, pay 100% of benefit premiums, offer a continental breakfast and snacks in the breakrooms, a full on site gym with lockers and showers and gift cards and other incentives for hitting goals.

I've read through some of the reviews and some advice I would give to potential candidates reading these is to remember that a lot of people leave bad reviews because of personal issues they have with the company. Overall, the company has a huge success rate of being a great place to work. Look at how many years they were voted the best places to work in Oklahoma! 7 years so far! That is voted on by all the employees at 180 Medical so the overall consensus is that people are really happy. Don't let some bad eggs keep you from applying here! It's a wonderful place with good people!

Cons

The operations at 180 Medical call for entry level positions so the reality of the situation is that most people are starting into their role knowing it's entry level. It's impossible to promote everyone as quickly as they would like. That's completely unrealistic so if you are someone who is expecting to be promoted as soon as possible, it's probably not going to be a long term fit for you. That says nothing bad about the company. It says more about the people that choose to work here. You need to come in with realistic expectations knowing that it will take time to grow.

Advice to Management

Keep trying your best! That is all anyone can ask for. Have integrity, engage in the culture and be the best version of yourself that you can be. As a company, we are fortunate to have some great people in leadership. I'm thankful for all the company has done for me and a lot of that is owed to the leaders.