1st Phorm Reviews

Updated May 2, 2021

4.2
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Career on the Planet!

May 2, 2021 - Shift Manager in Fenton, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at 1st Phorm is awesome! The culture at the company is the best I’ve ever experienced. Everyone there is positive, hard working, and always willing to help others in any way possible. It’s also a very fast paced and competitive environment. It reminds me of being part of a sports team as we all work together to accomplish one mission and goal, which is to help people get results and change as many lives as possible. This is the best job I’ve ever worked, no questions asked! You will love the positive environment at 1st Phorm!

Cons

There is absolutely NOTHING! Everything about this company is amazing!

2. 5.0

Best Career Decision

Apr 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, culture and opportunity. Absolutely love showing up to work every day with a company that highly values it’s customers and employees. The values I’ve learned since I started are immeasurable. If you enjoy being part of a great team, want to help people change their lives and work for a company that invests in your future then this is the place for you.

Cons

It takes dedication, patience and hard work to move into a higher positions. It is a true meritocracy so you have to be prepared every day. There are no shortcuts. If you utilize time management and prioritize tasks it makes the process much easier. There are very few cons so long as you have a positive attitude and are willing to better yourself inside and outside of work.

3. 5.0

Employment

Apr 27, 2021 - Wearhouse in Fenton, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an amazing culture! This is the first company that I can actually say backs up their word. They want you to succeed and they will not only help you in your career but they want you to have a great all around life! Learning all the time to better yourself and those around you! This is fast pace work and everyday is meaningful because you get to help others. I served active duty in the Marine Corps and this is the first time since 2017 that I have that feeling of service and a purpose! Great place to work.

Cons

If you are wanting an easy “job” this isn’t the place for you. This is a competitive workplace and teamwork is a must.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome place to work for!

Apr 26, 2021 - Warehouse Worker in Fenton, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since I started working 1st Phorm back in 2018, I've learned so much about fitness and health. My career has blossom in the last couple of years and I am the Receiving/Shipping manager. My goal is to move to customer service and 1st Phorm is going to help me achieve that goal! I also love the culture at 1st Phorm because the environment is so positive and everyone brings a great energy every single day. 1st Phorm is a great place to work for and the opportunities to grow your career here on endless.

Cons

No cons. It's a great place to work for!

5. 5.0

Review

Apr 27, 2021 - Warehouse Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is hands down one of the best companies out there to work for! The culture is unlike anything out there, everyone pushes to be the best version of themselves every single day, whether its inside or outside of work. The facility is by far the nicest facility I've stepped foot in, there are two gyms that employees can use, the group workouts were my favorite!

Cons

There was nothing that I disliked.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

It’s the culture for me!!!

Apr 27, 2021 - Team Leader in Fenton, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture that promotes health and well being! Company wide is heavily invested in the physical and mental development of each individual! They have the best gym and turf field that they let their workers use! Very competitive atmosphere! You get rewarded for your hard work!

Cons

Honestly it will make you want to not work anywhere else.

7. 2.0

Unless you want to sell your life over to 1st Phorm do not work here

Jan 28, 2021 - Warehouse Associate in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Discount Will buy you lunch occasionally

Cons

Management Pay rate Hours are never steady (you will either work 35 hours a week or 80) Certain managers are known for going on power trips They don't understand that you also have a life outside of 1st Phorm Managers always come up with weird rules out of the blue

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Amazing!

Sep 4, 2020 - Warehouse Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities to move up

Cons

Not enough microwaves in the lunch room

9. 3.0

Offers only discounted supplements

May 27, 2020 - Missed in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good products but little chance to make a lot of money unless you get people to use your code.

Cons

Slow startup and little opportunity for success

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nothing like it’s portrayed on social media

Aug 14, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Discount supplements - Thats about it

Cons

- Mandatory meetings you arent paid for - Condescending and discriminatory management - No way to track or log hours worked until you see your paycheck - no HR department of any kind - Work schedule is never set in stone, always changing at the last minute - Zero room for growth unless youve been best buddies with the CEO for a decade - Employees suspended and/or sent home without pay for ordering food - Basically a good ol boys club disguised as a supplement company

Continue reading