KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

1st Phorm Warehouse Associate Reviews

Updated Apr 27, 2021

4.4

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Review

Apr 27, 2021 - Warehouse Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is hands down one of the best companies out there to work for! The culture is unlike anything out there, everyone pushes to be the best version of themselves every single day, whether its inside or outside of work. The facility is by far the nicest facility I've stepped foot in, there are two gyms that employees can use, the group workouts were my favorite!

Cons

There was nothing that I disliked.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Employment

Apr 27, 2021 - Wearhouse in Fenton, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an amazing culture! This is the first company that I can actually say backs up their word. They want you to succeed and they will not only help you in your career but they want you to have a great all around life! Learning all the time to better yourself and those around you! This is fast pace work and everyday is meaningful because you get to help others. I served active duty in the Marine Corps and this is the first time since 2017 that I have that feeling of service and a purpose! Great place to work.

Cons

If you are wanting an easy “job” this isn’t the place for you. This is a competitive workplace and teamwork is a must.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Awesome place to work for!

Apr 26, 2021 - Warehouse Worker in Fenton, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Since I started working 1st Phorm back in 2018, I've learned so much about fitness and health. My career has blossom in the last couple of years and I am the Receiving/Shipping manager. My goal is to move to customer service and 1st Phorm is going to help me achieve that goal! I also love the culture at 1st Phorm because the environment is so positive and everyone brings a great energy every single day. 1st Phorm is a great place to work for and the opportunities to grow your career here on endless.

Cons

No cons. It's a great place to work for!

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Unless you want to sell your life over to 1st Phorm do not work here

Jan 28, 2021 - Warehouse Associate in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Discount Will buy you lunch occasionally

Cons

Management Pay rate Hours are never steady (you will either work 35 hours a week or 80) Certain managers are known for going on power trips They don't understand that you also have a life outside of 1st Phorm Managers always come up with weird rules out of the blue

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing!

Sep 4, 2020 - Warehouse Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunities to move up

Cons

Not enough microwaves in the lunch room

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews