2 Brothers Moving & Delivery Crew Leader Reviews | Glassdoor

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery Crew Leader Reviews

Found 3 reviews

4.7
Adam Sweet
  1. "Inclusive Family Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Crew Leader in Portland, OR

I have been working at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Wonderful place to work with a team that cares about each individual person no matter where they are in the company. Everyone has the ability to enact change within the company and that helps create a really inclusive culture among the team.

Cons

Sometimes people complain about the work being hard, but for the most part everyone is extremely supportive and positive.

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery2018-04-22

"Very enjoyable atmosphere, everyday is unique and I come to work with a smile on my face every day."

Current Employee - Crew Leader

I have been working at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery full-time

Pros

All of the people that work here are really easy to get along with, so an average day is always an enjoyable experience. Management is always pushing me to grow as a person and grow within the company. Recognition for my efforts is prompt and supportive. I love meeting new people and the fact that each day is different makes the days more exciting. Customers are generally extremely gracious of our help and putting a smile...

Cons

I have never had a better job in my life, and I believe the cons that one could feel with this job are more internal than external. So my internal feelings about this job are nothing but positive.

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery2015-02-10
  3. "Great team that's always striving to be better, great job if you like working hard"

Current Employee - Crew Leader in Portland, OR

I have been working at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery full-time

Pros

Positive atmosphere, great co-workers, excellent workout/stay in good physical condition, free gym membership and health support, rewarding to help customers, variety in work, leadership opportunities for those who earn them, flexible time off with advance notice

Cons

Unpredictable end times, working in the elements, difficult to take time off without notice

Advice to Management

Bosses are nice to everyone, sometimes too nice, could use more hard love for those under performers

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery2014-02-19