2 Brothers Moving & Delivery Reviews | Glassdoor

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery Reviews

Found 13 reviews

4.0
Adam Sweet

"Very enjoyable atmosphere, everyday is unique and I come to work with a smile on my face every day."

Current Employee - Crew Leader

I have been working at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery full-time

Pros

All of the people that work here are really easy to get along with, so an average day is always an enjoyable experience. Management is always pushing me to grow as a person and grow within the company. Recognition for my efforts is prompt and supportive. I love meeting new people and the fact that each day is different makes the days more exciting. Customers are generally extremely gracious of our help and putting a smile...

Cons

I have never had a better job in my life, and I believe the cons that one could feel with this job are more internal than external. So my internal feelings about this job are nothing but positive.

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery2015-02-10
  2. "An experience"

Current Employee - Mover in Portland, OR

I have been working at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work for tips and get in shape

Cons

Brutal on you physically long hrs

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery2014-11-02
  3. "Great team that's always striving to be better, great job if you like working hard"

Current Employee - Crew Leader in Portland, OR

I have been working at 2 Brothers Moving & Delivery full-time

Pros

Positive atmosphere, great co-workers, excellent workout/stay in good physical condition, free gym membership and health support, rewarding to help customers, variety in work, leadership opportunities for those who earn them, flexible time off with advance notice

Cons

Unpredictable end times, working in the elements, difficult to take time off without notice

Advice to Management

Bosses are nice to everyone, sometimes too nice, could use more hard love for those under performers

2 Brothers Moving & Delivery2014-02-19