Found 1,106 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about 2020 Companies? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with 2020 Companies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "hours and good pay if you work for it" (in 86 reviews)
- "Flexible scheduling and good fast paced" (in 34 reviews)
- "I have been with 2020 for over 4 years and have had the pleasure to work with so many great people." (in 25 reviews)
- "Flexible schedules and hours daily" (in 23 reviews)
- "I have a great manager in the north east." (in 21 reviews)
- "Management was poor and didn’t care" (in 45 reviews)
- "3 market managers within 3 months have left due to poor upper management." (in 29 reviews)
- "No benefits for employees even after working 3 months" (in 26 reviews)
- "No commission and heavy focus on sales" (in 21 reviews)
- "Communication between merchandisers and supervisors is poor" (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of 2020 Companies and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 19, 2023Field Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPittsburgh, PA
2020 Companies is a great company to work for, they really care about their employees and there are many opportunities for advancement. They even have the Munday Foundation Scholarship program to assist employees and their families in attending college.
I can't think of any.1
- 5.0Aug 27, 2023Regional Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPhiladelphia, PA
The understanding that family and work/life balance comes first. I like the fact that while we have a client to consistently please and often need to pivot quickly and be flexible, 2020 does everything they can to keep the employees protected by insuring the integrity of the program. 2020 still has a 30% match and you can be vested quickly in your 401k, good PTO and other benefits package. One great benefit now that my kids are in college, as an employee, I have been able to apply and be approved for a scholarship through The Louise & Christopher B. Munday Foundation to help my kid's tuition payments each semester!
Retail is retail and we obviously have our seasonal times. It's difficult the scramble and the ability to disconnect during seasonal times, but it is also the nature of the business.2
2020 Companies Reviews FAQs
2020 Companies has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 1,147 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at 2020 Companies to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
86% of 2020 Companies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 2020 Companies 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.