KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "hours and good pay if you work for it(in 77 reviews)
  • "Flexible scheduling and good fast paced(in 30 reviews)
  • "I have been with 2020 for over 4 years and have had the pleasure to work with so many great people.(in 25 reviews)
  • "Training was great and informative.(in 22 reviews)
  • "Very clear and Great leadership(in 21 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of 2020 Companies and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Growth and Development

Aug 5, 2022 - Inventory Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company really cares for there employees. From your growth and development down to your family time and your health.

Cons

Sometimes stressful but they have resources and the managers are always willing to help.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Job for People passionate about People

Aug 4, 2022 - Lead Samsung Experience Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Leadership Clear Expectations Good Pay Compensation

Cons

To be expected in sales, there are sometimes unreasonable goals. Working inside of a Best Buy location, you are also at the mercy of their customer traffic. Because you are a third-party representative of Samsung working WITH BEST BUY, you don't have tools such as marketing budget to affect customer traffic. It's all on you to make the most of what you get.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A truly great place to work

Jul 12, 2022 - Director of Analytics in Portland, ME
    Business Outlook

Pros

I think the biggest pro about working at 2020 Companies is that they listen. I think a lot of workplaces ask for input only to check a box and then ignore the feedback. At 2020 this is absolutely not the case. I have never worked somewhere that truly takes what the employees say, takes it back, and works to constantly improve the company and culture based on the feedback. I think this constant innovation and push to be better really speaks volumes of the culture that has been created by the leadership and employees. On top of this, they fully understand that there needs to be balance between work and personal life to succeed. It is nice to know that my workplace has my back all of the time, not just 9-5.

Cons

I am yet to find a con in working here.

1 person found this review helpful

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for the 5-star review. Thank you for the positive feedback and insight from a newer employee's perspective. We are always looking for ways to improve our employee experience and ensure that we maintain focus on policies that improve our employees' lives. Your work and dedication are vital to our success. We look forward to your continued success at 2020 Companies.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company Is Great. Just Be Careful Of The Companies You're Representing When You're Hired In.

Jul 21, 2022 - Lead Samsung Experience Consultant in Westland, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Pay is good (Could always be higher, but who doesn't like more money?) -Hours are set (Which is great!) -Field Operations Manager/HR is great! He's super helpful and down to Earth, so he easily accommodates with the needs of reps that work under him. Couldn't ask for anything more from him. -You get the opportunity to represent great companies

Cons

I cannot think of any cons that would be the fault of 2020 Companies. My issues are with the company that hold the contract with to which I'm employed.

5. 3.0

Great Job - Terrible Management

Jul 19, 2022 - Samsung Experience Consultant in Chino, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great wages with everything considered Company Training is effective

Cons

No sense of intrepreneurialism. Experienced managers will find themselves frustrated existing as cogs in the machine with no way to effectively maximize accounts. Blanket protocols and initiatives stifle maximization of an account. 3rd Party Labor contracts my have you jobless in the blink of an eye. Happened multiple times with the company over 4 years.

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for the feedback. We want to earn a higher rating from you. The concerns you bring up are unusual, and we'd like to work to solve these concerns for you. Supporting our field employees is a primary goal of our company. Please send us an email at community.relations@2020companies.com with details of your concerns. Concerning job permanency, Chico, CA, is a smaller city that doesn't consistently rank on our clients' list as a target market. Living in such a beautiful small town does have its benefits and drawbacks. We'd love to be in every market across the country, but the return on investment is a factor in choosing where we hire field staff. Thank you for being a part of our team when we have work in your area. We look forward to bringing more opportunities to your area when possible.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Flexible job for a parent always on the go

Aug 2, 2022 - Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule Pay worth the jobs scheduled

Cons

Communication Better ability to reach HR

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Top companies to work for

Jul 8, 2022 - B2B Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

At 2020 Companies, I have the opportunity to colaborate and work with some of the most talented retail partners in the industry! Great support all around from Top to Bottom.

Cons

None to speak of at the moment

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are thrilled that you found 2020 Companies a rewarding and supportive workplace. Our diverse and inclusive environment is because of the great people we hire. We put the right policies in place, and our people drive results for our clients and our own brand. Our leadership is invested in building the next level of leaders at 2020 Companies. If there is any way that we can continue to support your growth or success, please email us at community.relations@2020companies.com. We are always open to suggestions and making improvements. We appreciate your time and this amazing review.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

come work with 2020 Companies and get a fun rewarding career!

Jul 6, 2022 -  in West Hartford, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

it's a team environment with a lot of support. Work hard you will rank up easily.

Cons

must work weekends and be timely

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are glad you've been part of our team for over 2 years. We find that the longer our employees stay with us, the more opportunities arise and the more connected they are within our agency. We appreciate you and all of our weekend warriors. Our company is dedicated to providing our clients with the best brand representatives and salespeople. Working weekend is a critical time for our success. We appreciate the effort and dedication it takes to be highly focused on consumers' needs, especially on weekends. We'd be glad to review your market lead request. Please send an email to community.relations@2020companies.com. We want to make sure that we are supporting our field staff to ensure their success. Thank you for being a part of 2020 Companies.

9. 5.0

Not your status qou

Mar 24, 2022 - Brand Ambassador in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a 3rd party/management company that aligns brand ambassadors with acquired big name brand companies. However... This company is not like others that do the same. This company has the feel of a true large corporation. The training and management is phenomenal! Pay is awesome. Life to work balance is awesome as well. Online platforms are seamless, easy to use and little error. I love going to work each day.

Cons

The duration of each job assignment is different and changes. This company is very clear from the start about the start and end dates of each 'project'. Which is several weeks. However, pay rate may change. The new or next project might be with a different manufacturer and therefore new training and 'start over'. If you like adapting to change this is a good fit with an awesome company.

Community Relations Specialist

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are glad that you enjoy working at 2020 Companies. You've explained the role of our organization very well. We are constantly improving our business to maintain programs and keep employees employed. We build strong relationships with our clients, and they understand our goals when it comes to supporting our field teams. You are 100% right; an employee that does well with adapting to change is well suited for a role at 2020 Companies. We've noted your feedback and will continue to improve the transition of our employees to other programs to mirror our smooth onboarding process better. Thank you for being a part of our success, and we look forward to your continued success at 2020 Companies.

10. 3.0

Sudden changes

Jul 21, 2022 - Lead Samsung Experience Consultant in Dayton, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy work, decent pay, general laid back attitude

Cons

Lack of valuable communication with their employees when it comes to upcoming changes. They will just suddenly change your hours even after setting a standard for what you are to expect.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 981 Reviews

2020 Companies Reviews FAQs

2020 Companies has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 1,020 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at 2020 Companies to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, 2020 Companies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at 2020 Companies. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

84% of 2020 Companies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 2020 Companies 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at 2020 Companies to be culture, coworkers, career development and the cons to be benefits, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with 2020 Companies Job Seekers